Updates!

Hi all!

I have quite a few posts already lined up for this upcoming week (starting on Monday) so get ready for some useful printables and a few other things coming your way!

Until then, I have a few quick updates to catch you up on:


1) New design!
I'm sure you've already noticed, but I have made a few design changes to the blog! I was hoping to make the blog more colorful and exciting and I hope this does the trick :) I anticipate changing the blog design seasonally but for now I'm just loving this spring inspired look!


2) Bloglovin'
I just joined Bloglovin' and I would really appreciate it if you would follow my blog with Bloglovin! It is a great site where you can follow all of your favorite blogs and get notified when there are new posts. I have added this new link under "Follow Me" on the right side of this blog. So even if you aren't using Bloglovin' now, you can easily follow me there if you use Bloglovin' sometime in the future.
3) Facebook
Thanks to everyone who has followed Organized Meg on facebook! We reached 25 "likes" earlier last week and that allowed me to create a custom URL for facebook... yay! So now you can stay up to date with Organized Meg via facebook.com/organizedmeg. :)


That's all for now!
I hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend & I'll see y'all again on Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment